Exterran Logistics Analyst in Hamriyah, United Arab Emirates
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Be accountable for Logistics KPIs/Metrics in MEA region
· Be the focal point, executing the initiative to develop a Logistics & Parts distribution hub in UAE
· Develop and improve Logistics plan for in-bound and outbound parts to/from the sites in the region
· Devise bid specific logistics strategy and costing to win large project Contracts and then negotiate rates to ensure cost productivity (deflation) and on-time delivery during execution and later, throughout contract operations through appropriate logistics and warehousing plan.
· Implement logistics and distribution management processes, harmonized to integrate with global processes and drive operational excellence and rigor
· Continuously evaluate routes and stocking strategies for various parts and partner operations on improving operations cost
· Partner HR to develop Materials Management talent on Commodity Management, Technical Buying and Negotiation Skills. Build leadership pipeline through to create sustainable supply chain
· Be the designated super user to lead ERP Implementation (ORACLE) for logistics at all sites in region
Required Skills or Tools:
· Functional Expert in materials management and/or Logistics management across diverse engineered products, projects & commodities. Experience managing Logistics and Distribution of Engineered parts, tools etc. in Middle East region preferred. Experience working with major global Logistics Solutions providers
· Goal Oriented, Driven and Self Motivated to develop and drive SMART goals for self and others.
· Clear, Strategic Thinker able to link functional responsibility to organizational goals and metrics
· Technical background either through qualification and/or experience in relevant industry
· Business Communication & Soft skills to work in matrixed organization and interface with external stake holders eg. customers & suppliers
· Cross functional Team Builder Create shared goals and drive diverse team to common objective
· Logistics Contracts and Regulatory Compliance Middle East operations experience in compliance with local customs duty environment, associated documentation etc.
· Compliance Champion lead by example on business ethics and integrity
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering, Science, Commerce or Business
· Minimum 8 years of experience in logistics operations with at least 1-2 years reporting to senior leadership and/or managing direct reports and/or cross functional team
· Familiarity with Logistics planning, Analytics and Reporting software
· Change agent and accelerator with ability to work in a diverse, matrix and dynamic environment
· Experience in Continuous process improvements and process audits (internal and suppliers)
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross functional and global teams
· Detail oriented with strong analytical, financial and critical thinking skills
· Proven track record in maintaining highest standards of Integrity and Business ethics
· Fluency in English
· Ability to influence others and lead cross functional teams in matrixed environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Lead impactful initiatives and ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
· Able to quickly establish credibility by demonstratingexpertise.
· Ability to work under pressure by understanding the expectation of the workers and delivering the material and services keeping in mind the Management Expectation and cost effective.
· Should have good patience to listen and understand the workers and respond them politely.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.