Exterran Service Technician in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Position Summary: Provide technical support for field installation and hookup of compression/power generation packages.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage the installation of shop packages in the field
· Mechanical installation of compression/power generation packages & grouting of skid foundations
· Coupling alignments
· Analyze repetitive occurrences and provide technical solutions in order to drive down costs.
· Assist in the mechanical hookup of fuel-exhaust-drains-and process piping
· Read and understand P&ID, ISO’s, and GA drawings
· Work safely and present a leadership attitude toward safe work practices. Be an example.
· Provide all the support described above to customer owned units as well as in complete support of the companies AMS business offering.
Required Skills or Tools:
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers Internal as well as external
· Ability to write reports of a technical nature
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Good customer management skills are required in order to maintain customer confidence both internally as well as externally.
· Must be computer literate.
· High school graduate. 5-7 years fabrication/shop experience. International experience preferred but not mandatory.
· Ability to work with multi-ethnic labor force.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.