Exterran Plant Quality Leader in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Position Summary: This position supports manufacturing site quality and reports directly to the Manufacturing Quality leader for Exterran. The role supports QA and QC process implementation of the quality system including standardized quality processes and tools for the site. Success in this role is measured by improvement to productivity and margin expansion performance for Exterran and customer accounts, effective standardization and improvement of the quality system, and sustainability of quality processes across the site. Position is based in Broken Arrow with initial focus on basic tool and quality issue reporting processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Defines quality requirements for manufacturing projects in OTR phase to drive quality assurance.
· Supports regional application engineering by providing quality and reliability performance feedback to the product configuration process for product sales and ECO plant construction.
· Takes leadership for monitoring/measuring performance of install base and implements leading quality indicators.
· Prioritizes opportunities for performance improvement and leads those initiatives to completion.
· Defines and implements processes for inspection processes required by contract and Exterran quality program.
· Collaborates with the QMS leader to standardize appropriate quality system policies and procedures in the site and leads the audit process to ensure compliance after implementation. This includes defect reporting processes, cost of quality measures, supplier qualification, continuous improvement initiatives, and field issue resolution.
Required Skills or Tools (Qualifications for role)
· Prior hands on process implementation/improvement experience.
· Requires 3-5 years Quality leader experience in an equipment industry within (adjacent) to oil & gas.
· Must be computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Oracle ERP.
· Must have prior experience with ISO 9001- 2015 standard- specifically looking for quality mgmt. system implementation skills.
· Requires prior experience in writing quality plans and developing cost estimates for implementation of quality processes.
· 5-7 years prior experience in communicating technical or business results directly to clients.
· Welding fabrication experience
· Requires English speaking skills
· Knowledge of ASME (American Society Of Mechanical Engineering) pressure Vessel codes and ANSI (American National Standard Institute) B31.3 for piping.
· Bachelors or Master degree in engineering or science related field.
· Prefer candidates with prior experience in gas compression systems and compression plant construction.
· Preferred Spanish language skills.
· Prior experience on budget forecasting, general accounting skills, and performance management.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.