Exterran Maintenance Worker Intermediate in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reports To: Leadman, Maintenance Supervisor
Summary: Mechanic / Electrician
Performs wiring, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for electrical and mechanical equipment. Effectively aids the lead man in performing maintenance of total property and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains production equipment in good working order
· Performs maintenance of the total property and equipment, within cost guidelines while maintaining a minimum amount of down time
· Can diagnose complex electrical/mechanical breakdowns; replaces or repairs worn or defective parts to meet manufactures specification
· Installs, repairs, rebuilds, wires and maintains a variety of mechanical/electrical and electronic equipment such as motors, forklifts, production equipment, transformers, alarms, machines, relays, circuit breakers, and electronic devices
· Must have a firm working knowledge of hydraulics, electrical and mechanical for shop equipment as well as rolling stock
· Follows instructions and works with limited supervision
· Adheres to Company HSE rules and regulations
· Performs preventive maintenance of all company equipment
· May be licensed in (electrical or mechanical) by city when applicable
· Responds to after-hour callouts as required
· Coordinate with outside service companies for repairs and service.
· Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
· Completes work orders as directed by lead man
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable laws.
· Maintains a good working relationship with co-workers
· High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum three years related experience and/or training
· Standard requirements. Bending, squatting, climbing, stooping, twisting and reaching will all be required occasionally in this position
· Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.